• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Conservation work of the Temple of Sybil and the Gothic House in Puławy


Welcome

startGuardhouse at the time of the Czartoryski family was a building intended for palace guards. From the beginning of the activity of the Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cutlivation  State Research Institute, there was a telephone switchboard in premises of the guardhouse. Over the years and because of the development of technology, smaller and smaller premises were needed to operate the switchboard. An idea of developing the building was born. On the initiative of the Director of IUNG- PIB, Prof. Wiesław Oleszek, renovation works began, to adaptate the guardhouse for cultural and tourist purposes.


Tourist service point at the Palace and Garden Complex of Czartoryski family in Puławy, in its offer, besides traditional form of guidance, has also audio guides that allow individual tour while listening the history of the Palace and Garden and its buildings. We also offer various types of publications about Puławy, Czartoryski family and surrounding tourist attractions.

Guardhouse at the time of the Czartoryski family was a building intended for palace guards. From the beginning of the activity of the Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cutlivation State Research Institute, there was a telephone switchboard in premises of the guardhouse. Over the years and because of the development of technology, smaller and smaller premises were needed to operate the switchboard. An idea of developing the building was born. On the initiative of the Director of IUNG- PIB, Prof. Wiesław Oleszek, renovation works began, to adaptate the guardhouse for cultural and tourist purposes.

Recommended monuments

The Palace

palac
Today beautiful, four-line linden avenues called the Royal Avenue lead to the front yard of the residence. The moat and two guardhouses in the corners are visible from these avenues.

Read more »

The Gothic House

dom

The Gothic House was built in place of the Baroque park pavilion in the pseudo-gothic style. The Gothic House was built by Piotr Aigner and was completed in 1809. 

Read more »

The Chinese Gazebo

chinski

In part of the park called Lower Gardens Puławy, next generation of gardeners, the successors of James Savage, uphold the traditions of botanic collecting.

Read more »

The Greek House

grecki

It was built in 1788 by Joachim Hempel as a park orangery. From the Park to the Greek House through the ravine (which was the hidden border of the park) led the avenue.

Read more »

Wydarzenia

 ◄◄ 
 ◄ 
 ►► 
 ► 
November 2019
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Licznik odwiedzin

444632
Today
This Week
This Month
All days
259
1610
4821
444632

Your IP: 3.227.208.153
Czas: 2019-11-13 16:43:01
Visitors Counter

Service co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of Regional Operational Programme of Lubelskie Voivodship for 2007-2013, to make the promotion of the project 17/09-WND-RPLU07.01.00-06-019/09,"Conservation work of the Temple of Sybil and the Gothic House in Puławy"